Outdoor Bubble Tent 3m
Outdoor Bubble Tent 3m is for those adventurers that want to have a magical night sleeping under the stars and wake up to the first rays of the rising sun. Imagine- sleeping outdoors and not having to worry about the cold weather, wind, insects or other possible threats. This portable bubble tent will give you the most pleasurable moments that you have ever wanted while providing you with a worry-free outdoor experience.
Name: Air blower/ Bubble tent
Material composition: plastic
Size: diameter 3m or 4m
Air volume: 18(m3 / m)
Fan pressure: medium pressure fan
Performance: low noise fan
Outdoor Bubble Tent
Color: white, transparent etx
Material: 0.8mm PVC and 0.6mm PVC tarpaulin
Size: 3m x 5m (Diameter x Length)
Capacity: 3/4 Person
Waterproof index: 1000-1500 mm
Accessories: fliter system,repair kits and carry bag
Special design: This tent has an inflatable structure in the tunnel entrance. This means that when you open the door to enter or exit the tent, the tunnel will not collapse.
Outdoor Bubble Tent Features:
Transparent tent brilliant for stargazing and appreciating the great outdoors!
Supplied with an inflator/blower
The blower must be kept on to keep the tent inflated and for fresh air to circulate.
Great for gardens, backyards, parties/events, summer bbq’s, picnics and camping
The bubble tent has a diameter of 4 meters and the tunnel is another 2 meters. So the tent measures 4 x 6 metres in total and is made from pvc.
Uses of tent:
Camping and family use
Festivals and carnivals
Schools and day-care
Churches and youth groups
Corporate events and functions
Grand openings, promotions and advertisements
The ways of setting up your inflatable room or camping bubble or dome
1. Find a suitable smooth area free of rocks and debris.
2. Pull the tent from the storage bag and locate the tarpauline. Put the tarp where you have decided is a suitable location for the bubble tent. It is wise to notice where water may run should it rain. Set up the bubble tent on high ground.
3. Pull the bubble tents material outwards in all directions to form a circle and make sure the bubble is setting on it’s base.
4. Tie or stake down the dome or bubble tent to something secure, in case winds suddenly pick up.
5. Attached the blower to the inflation sleeve and turn on the pump. This will take about 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Inflate the entrance chamber and install the chamber support rods.
7. The chamber allows you to go in and out of the bubble dome without losing inflation to the main bubble. Once the bubble room is inflated you use the blower to keep a constant light pressure that maintains the bubbles shape.
8. Once the bubble hut is inflated and secured, then move your belongings in and set up ypur inflatable house the way see fit.
Inflatable Bubble Tent 3m Notice:
1.Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
3.Power supply is not included.
Bubble Tent x 1
Durable PVC Carrying Bag x 1
Repair Kit x 1
Quiet Air Blower x 1
Please click here to see more bubble dome tents
There are no reviews yet.